Making Sure That You Are Able to Make a Good First Impression Matters
This is the time of the year when summer seems very far off. Even though the warm days of summer are months away it is easy to see why street sweepers and parking lot cleaners will be in high demand once the ice and snow melt. With the heavy use of deicer and sand many parking lots and streets require a significant amount of clean up before they look good after winter.
Although many people think of snow removal when it comes to parking lot maintenance, the fact of the matter is it takes a lot of attention by parking lot cleaners and street sweepers to make sure that these areas are safe and presentable.
Parking Lot Cleaning Services Help Businesses of All Size Make a Great First Impression
No matter how great the goods and services that you offer to your customers are, it is important that the outside of your business looks great. A parking lot that is full of trash and debris does not make a good first impression. With regularly scheduled street and road sweeping services, however, you can make sure that the outside of our office or retail space looks as nice as the inside. It may come as no surprise that well maintained sidewalks and parking areas are a major key to attracting customers. in fact, many people consider exterior cleanliness to be as important as interior cleanliness.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the street sweeping service industry and the impact that street and parking lot sweeping prices have on the nation’s economy:
- With the ability to vacuum debri present in the street, modern street sweepers are mounted on truck bodies.
- Run off pollution from highways and roads includes pesticides and heavy metals, all of which can be cleaned up with the right kind of street sweeping services.
- Street sweeping is effective for removing both microscopic and large pollutants that collect on city streets.
- Parking space in America comes at an annual cost of $6 to $23 in environmental and health damages to society caused by air pollution alone, according to recent studies.
- $283 million in revenue is generated by the street sweeping machine manufacturing industry in the U.S.
It may be the middle of winter but it is important to make sure that you have plans in place for the future cleaning that your parking lot and sidewalks will need as soon as the cold winter snow melts.
More like this blog.