Are You Looking at a New heat Exchanger Design for Your Warehouse Space?
This is the time of the year when it can be challenging to monitor temperatures. From inside a house to in a work space in a uninsulated garage, there are a number of times when it is in your best interest to make sure that you get the help you need to keep spaces as comfortable as possible. With the use of heat exchangers and portable chillers, however, you can find a way to control the temperatures in any space no matter what time of the year it is.
Plate and frame heat exchangers, waste heat boilers, and cooling products like portable chillers allow building owners create comfortable spaces that can be productively used year round. When you take the time to find the options that can help you create a comfortable space, you are also creating a space that is more energy efficient. The important thing to remember is that there are a number of heating and cooling options available, but it is essential that you take the time to understand all of the advantages and disadvantages to all of these solutions.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the need for heating and cooling systems in a variety of settings and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- One fluid flows through tubes and second fluid passes around the tubes perpendicularly In cross flow heat exchangers.
- In most facilities, chiller systems are the single largest consumers of electrical usage because they consume more than 50% of the total usage.
- At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2%, the heat exchanger market is projected to reach $19.14 billion by the year 2021.
- Water cooled and air cooled are the two types of chillers.
- Parallel flow or counterflow configuration, cross flow configuration, and shell and tube configuration are the three types of heat exchangers.
- The revenue of boiler and heat exchanger manufacturing in 2013 in the U.S. reached $7 billion.
When Thanksgiving is 50 degrees and sunny and it changes to snow and blizzard like conditions by Sunday you realize the importance of having the right kind of heating options. In fact, when you find the best temperature control options you can be both comfortable and confident that you are making the most energy efficient decisions.